And by You, we mean the Netflix show. It’s the Brew’s Weekly News Quiz.
1. Prince Harry and Meghan Markle are stepping away as senior royals and launching a new luxury brand. What’s it called?
- Hint: It has two words, four syllables, and about 11 million Instagram followers.
2. At which age do people in developed countries hit “peak misery,” according to a recent working paper for the National Bureau of Economic Research?
3. Who said this? “I predict that the 21st century is going to be the Indian century.”
4. Fill in the blank: Almost half of the new condos that have come to market in Manhattan since 2015 are __________, according to Nancy Packes Data Services.
5. Two out of three of the following celebrity-backed investment vehicles were/are real. Spot the fake: NBA point guard Spencer Dinwiddie’s DREAM Fan Shares, 2 Chainz’s Trappycoins, David Bowie’s Bowie bonds.
Answers: 1) Sussex Royal 2) 47.2. 3) Jeff Bezos 4) Currently unsold 5) 2 Chainz’s dog Trappy does not have a digital currency…yet
source : Morning Brew